The General Medicine department at Almas hospital collaborates with other specialities in dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of various communicable and non-communicable diseases.
Department of general medicine functions as 3 separate Units, headed by experienced professionals trained in India and abroad.
Facilities & Services
- 15 Bedded Medical ICU with ventilators
- Diabetic Care Centre
- Specially Trained Team for the treatment of all types of poisoning including drug over dosages
- Rheumatology Clinic
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gout & Various other inflammatory Arthropathies
- Systematic vascularities
- Connective tissue diseases like SLE
- Scleroderma, Haematology Clinic
- Dealing with various acquired and congenital hematological disorders
|Mon- Fri||08.30 - 12.00||04.30 - 08.00|
|Sat||08.30 - 12.00||04.30 - 08.00|